May 22, 2010

Cold Shoulder ~ Cool Coats for Alice Nine

The moment I saw this photo session in the April issue of Shoxx, I fell in love with this coat, and REALLY want to get in touch with Shou to see where he got it/ who designed it:I'm not really too sure what's going on, but the one thing I can see it TEXTURE. As if it's been harshly embossed with pyramid studs or something. And I love how the look is all dressy and he finishes it off with a cool pair of converse-like sneakers. Also, here's Nao, the drummer, rocking a particularly awesome military look:

And the hair!! Is this red hair a new trend in the VK world? We've already seen this with D=Out! Not sure if this is celebrating a new PV, but I do know they had a complete collection released recently! Way to go Alice Nine!
Overall, the entire shoot is pretty awesome! Another thing I particularly like about the entire shoot was the background they created, as if in some sort of Neo-igloo. Calls to mind Karl Lagerfeld's EPIC presentation for Chanel Winter 2010-2011. Um...you know, the one with the REAL glacier in the middle, that was freezing cold and the models had to walk through a pool of water?
Doesn't get much better than this. Images found in Shoxx and Google Image Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment