October 2, 2011

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Songs

Sometimes there's nothing better than an artful photoshoot which takes clothes from the realms of necessities to art. Even better are collaborations between musicians and fashion houses, a trend as old as the artforms themselves. I haven't posted on high fashion in awhile, and I was so excited to find this issue of WWD Japan I had to share!

Ayumi Hamasaki in Viktor and Rolf


Tokio Hotel in Yohji Yamamoto


Maki Nomiya in Louis Vuitton

(Her lashes, I'm obsessed!)


Miyavi in Thom Browne

Definitely captured Miyavi's spirit in this shoot!

Pink Lady in Gucci

Kara in Prada and Tiffany


Juno in Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott

This has to be one of my favorite looks- love the boldness, details, and colors of Jeremy Scott.

Alisa Mizuki in Alexander Wang

Choshinsei in Dsquared

All images scanned from WWD Japan, Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment