December 7, 2011

Rock the Halls- SuG and ViViD x Jury Black

On a recent splurge of Japanese fashion magazines (long overdue!), I found this feature spread in MIX -rock style magazine- that made it a must have in my collection.  From what I can tell, Jury Black looks like a men's fashion brand that caters to visual kei and street style tastes in Japan, and here they showcase collaborations with both SuG and ViViD for Autumn/Winter 2011.  The looks are stiking and completely wearable, with a great mix of textured fabrics, plus lots of leopard!
Takeru of SuG

Chiyu and Takeru of SuG


I love SuG's performance style as well as their music, so finding this was a special treat!  I kind of want the leopard bag Takeru's got, and his "vampire hoodie".

On the other hand, I hate to say I don't know much musically about ViViD, but their styling here is pretty amazing, and makes me want to know more.  I'm especially loving Ko-ki's cosmic print pants and the boucle jacket below.

Ko-ki of ViViD


What's not to love about allover leopard?

Be inspired!  Check out the Juy Black web site here.  Even if you can't read Japanese, it's worth a look around at all of their products!

All scans from MIX- Rock Style Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment