February 7, 2010

Comming Soon!!!~ Yeah, ok

Ok, so what, 3 posts in and I'm already not keeping up? I'm delaying on my report of Echostream, DJ Sisen, and Selia from the past week. Amazing!!! I am only a little excited when great j-music acts come to the US.

And although I missed the GPKISM part of the show, I got their new CD. It's mostly remixes, but it is good stuff, and I'm exploring new music now, which is always exciting.

As far as outfits, I don't want to give too much away for later, but probably the widest bredth of costumes I've seen for a good while. I mean, it was all "goth-like" to the untrained eye, but Sisen's adorable neon bright cyber goth look contrasted with the aristocratic elegance of Selia in their dual act Seileen is probably the one visual of the night I will never forget.

And now, I leave you in suspense of that magical moment. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment