March 4, 2010

Store Feature- Tokyo Rebel

If there's one thing we should support it's Japanese fashion in America! I present to you, a link to Tokyo Rebel, which is one of the few sellers of Japanese street fashion I know with a physical storefront!!


It's a cute little store, with a very boutique-y like feel in Alphabet City, NYC. The products are separated by brand, and include well known brands such as Victorian Maiden and Sex Pot Revenge. They also have second hand merchandise.

As a bag person, I must say their collection of bags, namely Algonquins, is growing and wonderful. The first time I went and bought an Algonquins bag, and I absolutely love it. There are ways of expanding it to make it bigger, and there are plenty of zipper pockets that add both functionality and a visual edgyness to the style.

They also sell a lot of small accessories, and from time to time have some h.Naoto there as well.

Support Tokyo Rebel and J-fashion in America~


No comments:

Post a Comment